Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The MC, in all her glory. Hurry up and bluddy unload.
1000017588.jpg

Is Paganella unloading at PK atm? Have tried to find cams but I guess they don’t exist due to security or whatever.

Kinda weird that the Armacup site shows Paganella as now getting to Melb a day earlier than originally scheduled (29th instead of the 30th), but it’s still not showing on the scheduled arrivals list on Vic ports. I’m sure it’s all good just getting excited 😁😅

Is Paganella unloading at PK atm? Have tried to find cams but I guess they don’t exist due to security or whatever.

Kinda weird that the Armacup site shows Paganella as now getting to Melb a day earlier than originally scheduled (29th instead of the 30th), but it’s still not showing on the scheduled arrivals list on Vic ports. I’m sure it’s all good just getting excited 😁😅
Yes it should be unloading now. It is scheduled to depart for Melbourne in the early hours of tomorrow morning. Paganella arrived a day earlier to PK than originally scheduled, so it may be a day ahead overall.

Reactions: pinklemonade
Called Tesla (again) as they failed to call me back (again). They won’t budge on the delivery window and I have to pick up before 28 Feb or it is forfeit. They will do nothing to assist in any way.

As a company they certainly come across as completely incompetent so far.

Pathetic.
Wow ok, what’s forfeit mean? They assign the car to someone else and do you lose your deposit? So can you arrange someone else to pick up on your behalf?

Called Tesla (again) as they failed to call me back (again). They won’t budge on the delivery window and I have to pick up before 28 Feb or it is forfeit. They will do nothing to assist in any way.

Pathetic.
Mate I absolutely feel for you. With this amount of money being spent, any other dealer will be happy to hold a vehicle until you return. The fact they won't budge even after the GC debacle is just icing after all of this.
I like the car, but jeez the customer support has been generally atrocious.
(Side note, no individual employees have been rude or unfair to me, they're all very professional. Just the general rigidness of their systems makes it difficult to get things done)

Is there anyone you trust that can collect the vehicle for you?

Pathetic.
I feel sorry for you... I was in this situation when my previous MYLR order was in the GC... f you have someone you trust, you can issue a "letter of authority".. Have you tried that?

Wow ok, what’s forfeit mean? They assign the car to someone else and do you lose your deposit? So can you arrange someone else to pick up on your behalf?
I have an email earlier saying they will refund so I will hold them to that. You can arrange any random person to pick up, but I need someone that’s going to thoroughly inspect the vehicle (because it is your only opportunity to get them to fix build quality issues) and I don’t have anyone appropriate.

The staff have not been rude, but neither have they helped or followed through on any actions they said they would take.

Reactions: RichY3
The thing that I can’t shake is — they are treating us like dirt before we’ve even paid them. Imagine once they’ve got your money?!
I've had very good experiences with the service team here in Canberra for my Model 3, its very unfortunate these delays.

For example I have delayed my trip to Perth to help my elderly Mum deal with the grief of losing her husband (my step father) as well as the inevitable sort through all the stuff that he left behind. I've already postponed my trip twice as the delivery date has changed and like you what if they spring up a seven day delivery window and I'm in Perth? I'm also a carer 24X7 for my partner (apart from some short breaks during the week) so I have to also coordinate respite care for any trips to Perth.
So Yeah I feel for anyone affected by these protracted delays and the threat if you happen to be away for that seven day period you miss out on your car that you have been waiting months for??

Unfortunately life happens and people die....

Reactions: RichY3
I have an email earlier saying they will refund so I will hold them to that. You can arrange any random person to pick up, but I need someone that’s going to thoroughly inspect the vehicle (because it is your only opportunity to get them to fix build quality issues) and I don’t have anyone appropriate.

The staff have not been rude, but neither have they helped or followed through on any actions they said they would take.
Damn, it’s been such a looong time waiting with the GC saga to have to forfeit and wait again. You’ll loose the stamp duty refund too if you cancel and put in another order now… yeah it’s pretty crap service they can’t even make such a small concession for you. Let’s hope the cars are pretty reliable that we don’t have to rely on them for much after sale service, which I assume wouldn’t amount to much considering our pre-sale experiences 😭

Reactions: jq371
I've just emailed to cancel. What an entirely disappointing experience. My wife summed it up earlier today after I explained the latest call with Tesla: "I can't believe how bad Tesla are at... everything."

EDIT: I hope all of you get your cars soon and they are perfect.
Very sad to hear that. I hope you get something a lot better than Tesla.

I've just emailed to cancel. What an entirely disappointing experience. My wife summed it up earlier today after I explained the latest call with Tesla: "I can't believe how bad Tesla are at... everything."

EDIT: I hope all of you get your cars soon and they are perfect.
Sorry to hear that. Can understand that based on your experience. What spec had you ordered?

Reactions: stibbs