Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone in Adelaide had the SMS message yet? Ordered my model Y RWD on the 26th of August, and after the GC Stinkbug mess, I am getting a little over the waiting, and the lack of updates from Tesla.
I got the Model Y is in Australia SMS on Jan 29, but I haven’t heard anything since then. I’ll try to sms them and ask if it has at least been trucked over to Adelaide, but I’m not expecting any helpful answers.

Reactions: Terry Rawson
I got the Model Y is in Australia SMS on Jan 29, but I haven’t heard anything since then. I’ll try to sms them and ask if it has at least been trucked over to Adelaide, but I’m not expecting any helpful answers.
Yes, I too got the arrived in Australia message, but I knew that already, from the awesome people on this forum. Since then its been nothing, and my EDD is still Feb 14 to March 6, which seems far fetched, when Melburnians are now getting an updated EDD.

Reactions: jq371
Melbourne EDD changed this morning to Feb 16 - Mar 2nd.
Date ordered: 29th Sept 2023
Sold my M3 on 20th Oct 2023 and haven’t had a car since.

I think I have waited enough. Looking at other cars now. Most likely going to call Tesla, share my disappointment and cancel the order. I think I have had enough.

Spending over $70k on a car and I am being treated like crap. Not the Tesla experience I was expecting.

Reactions: jq371