Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the same sms and email. Hopefully I finally get an invoice soon. Still haven’t got my VIN back in the app, assume still the case for everyone else? Ordered Dec 5 and EDD still March 6-27.
Yeah, still can't see the VIN in the app. However, the Vin finder Chrome extension on the browser says VIN is present. So I'm not worried.
Melbourne?
Yes, DC is Mulgrave

Tesla just confirmed that my car was previously on GC (I ordered in November for the first time). Now, I read somewhere that they give 6 months autopilot free on this or was it just for people who did not cancel their order?
Sorry but the 6 months EAP was offered to those originally affected by the GC fiasco as some form of apology or compensation for the huge delay (and not even everyone was offered it!).
From what I have gathered, Tesla do not have to disclose that they are still selling the GC cars nor are they required to discount them.

Would this be a fantastic gesture and probably expected of them? Absolutely. But I think the past few months have shown that Tesla really don't give a hoot about their customers.

How do you guys go around applying to get the Stamp Duty Refund?

When I google it and try to go and apply for it I am met with a login page asking for 'enter your revenue NSW Electric Vehicle login' ..

1708508650364.png

How do you guys go around applying to get the Stamp Duty Refund?

When I google it and try to go and apply for it I am met with a login page asking for 'enter your revenue NSW Electric Vehicle login' ..

View attachment 1020377
Did you sign up?

Are there any one in MEL still waiting for delivery to be scheduled for cars that arrived on ships prior to LA? I guess FA and MC were the last ships carrying teslas into MEL, before LA?
Just trying to understand roughly the number of people ahead of us

Last edited:
Are there any one in MEL still waiting for delivery to be scheduled for cars that arrived on ships prior to LA? I guess FA and MC were the last ships carrying teslas into MEL, before LA?
Just trying to understand roughly the number of people ahead of us
I think Paganella was before Lapis Arrow and after Morning Crystal - and we’re yet to receive the text to schedule pick up appointment.

Has anyone in Melb on Paganella received their text yet?

Reactions: bsbh
I’m finally completed the GC saga. Picked up the MY this afternoon at Alexandria. 🥳🥳. Spent a lot of time with checklist going through everything. All worked. The car was clean, just a little dirty on the black plastic bits. Staff
IMG_4016.jpeg
were all great and very helpful. Very happy with the car and charging at home. All the best fellow GC saga players. Might move onto accessories thread now thanks for all your company for last 4 months. Good luck with your Teslas deliveries.

I’m finally completed the GC saga. Picked up the MY this afternoon at Alexandria. 🥳🥳. Spent a lot of time with checklist going through everything. All worked. The car was clean, just a little dirty on the black plastic bits. Staff View attachment 1020387were all great and very helpful. Very happy with the car and charging at home. All the best fellow GC saga players. Might move onto accessories thread now thanks for all your company for last 4 months. Good luck with your Teslas deliveries.
Looks great ! Congratulations !

I’m finally completed the GC saga. Picked up the MY this afternoon at Alexandria. 🥳🥳. Spent a lot of time with checklist going through everything. All worked. The car was clean, just a little dirty on the black plastic bits. Staff View attachment 1020387were all great and very helpful. Very happy with the car and charging at home. All the best fellow GC saga players. Might move onto accessories thread now thanks for all your company for last 4 months. Good luck with your Teslas deliveries.
Well congratulations, now is the time to make that wall connector look a bit tidier. Somebody posted their wall connector on FB and you should have seen the banter!
I get my GC car today at 10:30 am trying to get excited but it's my second EV having owned a Model 3 LR with AB for just over 32 months which was the best car I've ever owned. Certainly the most smiles per miles, I hope the MYP does the same.

Congratulations. Do you mind sharing the checklist please. thanks