Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in Brisbane had deliveries scheduled from LA yet? Very quiet on my front. Still EDD 6-27th March for me and still no invoice after ordering 3 months ago. Tesla told me last week that the government PPSR system has been down so trade ins haven’t been able to be processed. Guess the backlog is being worked through.
I’m Gold Coast LA, I’m the same. Haven’t heard anything yet. I think because a ship arrived a few days after ours now they have an even bigger backlog to get through.

Reactions: partyhat
Anyone in Brisbane had deliveries scheduled from LA yet? Very quiet on my front. Still EDD 6-27th March for me and still no invoice after ordering 3 months ago. Tesla told me last week that the government PPSR system has been down so trade ins haven’t been able to be processed. Guess the backlog is being worked through.
Same here, got the final invoice, but no delivery schedule yet. I Texted Tesla, and someone replied "You'll be able to book your delivery date once your car has arrived and is offloaded from the ship. The ship is currently in-transit from Melbourne" What a joke..

Mine was LA in Brisbane, pickup is booked at Mt Gravatt on Monday. I ordered in December, and my EDD was End of Feb to End of March the whole time in the app, so this is smack in the middle. I got my invoice ages ago tho, like early Feb I think.

Reactions: bsbh
Mine was LA in Brisbane, pickup is booked at Mt Gravatt on Monday. I ordered in December, and my EDD was End of Feb to End of March the whole time in the app, so this is smack in the middle. I got my invoice ages ago tho, like early Feb I think.
Yeah I think mine is just delayed because of the trade in. Still don’t have it but it must be progressing as I just noticed the pre-filled application for vehicle rego form in my account.

wow, when did they text you that? Just checked and LA left Bris 2 weeks ago and docks in China in 3 hours 😆
That was two days ago, when I questioned them, they texted me again today, "You're correct - Your car was received at our Melbourne facility 2 weeks ago and is now in transit to Brisbane by courier, we will update you once the car is nearby".

Does anyone else have the car unloaded in Melbourne?? I can understand they unloaded in Sydney, but Melbourne? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Reactions: dronus
Maybe they need to go to the post office to collect the missed delivery.
On a serious note, maybe they are trucking it up from Melbourne.
Might have been a case of mistakenly unloading in MEL. Others have had such situations in this forum
You don’t get an SMS when it’s unloaded, you get it when Tesla books a truck for your tesla to be delivered to the DC

Reactions: bsbh