Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopark update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can't Attach a video. You have to upload to YouTube (or other video host) and then post the link.
Here you go as a GIF. And just to be clear, it was MUCH better at doing this before. This would have taken maybe 10-15s max before in one move.

cctv.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Daniel in SD
Wow - that is horrible. Yes it was so much better than this not long ago.

Hard to tell from the angle but it doesn't appear close enough to the curb when done.
Agreed. Looks like the car is a foot and a half from the curb when all is said and done. Prime candidate to come out after your errand and be “left quarter panel side swiped from a hit and run”. Also love the guy stopping and watching 3 or 4 times for the length of the gymnastics maneuver probably thinking “holy h*&$, that guys a horrible driver”.

Ski

Wow - that is horrible. Yes it was so much better than this not long ago.

Hard to tell from the angle but it doesn't appear close enough to the curb when done.
Curb distance was the least of my concerns - there is a dropped curb there so I'll let it off on that one (although I've tested in other places and it is also quite far from the curb compared to before). This is a huge space to park in. It shouldn't need to do all that moving around to get in the space at all.

Agreed. Looks like the car is a foot and a half from the curb when all is said and done. Prime candidate to come out after your errand and be “left quarter panel side swiped from a hit and run”. Also love the guy stopping and watching 3 or 4 times for the length of the gymnastics maneuver probably thinking “holy h*&$, that guys a horrible driver”.

Ski
Lol the guy is my dad. He came out to help record it but I realised I could just use the CCTV.

Reactions: Sporty