Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AutoPark Not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, turning FSD off in my 2022 Model 3 Long Range did fix the issue I was having with auto-park. As soon as I disabled it, the park button popped up for a spot that was immediately to my right. Hoping they release an update for this soon as disabling and re-enabling FSD can be a bit annoying.

Reactions: MNoonan505
So, turning FSD off in my 2022 Model 3 Long Range did fix the issue I was having with auto-park. As soon as I disabled it, the park button popped up for a spot that was immediately to my right. Hoping they release an update for this soon as disabling and re-enabling FSD can be a bit annoying.
The slow auto park is really worth all of that work? It's much faster and easier to park myself. It's likely going to be disabled with FSD Beta until they add the parking lot stack into v11.X. I've seen nothing of substance saying it will be in the first public version, but it's possible.

Reactions: MNoonan505
Can’t get either to work for me as well. They both worked well in the past….not sure when they stopped working….but within the last couple weeks!
Same here. It was working great since they started using vision to detect parking spaces. But now it's terrible again.

Switching to a profile that has FSD beta disabled does work but it's still bad at detecting open parking spaces. It's almost as bad as back when it was using the ultrasonic sensors for autopark.

Maybe Tesla has no regression testing for autopark?