Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot and park assist is degraded tesla3 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Team, my car is one week old and my autopilot and park assist is not working. Do you any idea about it?

Attachments

• IMG_2641.jpeg
    IMG_2641.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 341
Assume the cameras aren't calibrated yet.

Model Y must maneuver with precision when Autopilot features are being used. Therefore, before some features can be used for the first time or after some types of service repairs, cameras must complete a self-calibration process. For your convenience, the touchscreen displays a progress indicator.
When calibration is complete, Autopilot features are available for use. Calibration typically completes after driving 20-25 miles (32-40 km), but the distance varies depending on road and environmental conditions. For example, calibration completes quicker when driving on a straight road with multiple lanes (such as a controlled-access highway), with highly-visible lane markings (in the driving lane as well as the adjacent lanes). Contact Tesla only if your Model Y has not completed the calibration process after driving 100 miles (160 km) in the described conditions.

When calibration is complete, Autopilot features are available for use. Calibration typically completes after driving 20-25 miles (32-40 km), but the distance varies depending on road and environmental conditions. For example, calibration completes quicker when driving on a straight road with multiple lanes (such as a controlled-access highway), with highly-visible lane markings (in the driving lane as well as the adjacent lanes). Contact Tesla only if your Model Y has not completed the calibration process after driving 100 miles (160 km) in the described conditions.
It was working fine and all of sudden it stopped. I did camera calibration still not working

Model Y must maneuver with precision when Autopilot features are being used. Therefore, before some features can be used for the first time or after some types of service repairs, cameras must complete a self-calibration process. For your convenience, the touchscreen displays a progress indicator.
i have had model 3for one month now and still get PARK ASIST DEGRADED message
fed up and dont know what to do

Made appointment with Tesla service center 2 wks ago. Brought the car in without knowing that they texted me note saying that Tesla has tracked the software of my car for the past 2 months and they could not find anything wrong with software and hardware. The intermittent "park assist is degrading" mainly due to environment , that's why it comes and goes only in the morning