Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot calibration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I picked up my new car on Friday and the Autopilot still hasn't calibrated.

I've been driving around a lot, the first day was at night and in the rain so maybe that messed with the calibration?

It looks like it's at 99% but just won't any further. Went to Tesla yesterday and the sales associate told me 20km, I said had driven more than that and she 40km. I have driven over 200km....

Any suggestions? Thanks

There have been posts about delayed or “stuck” calibration. My Model 3 calibrated within the first 10 minutes but our MS when we got it took a couple of days. I also have seen past posts about some cars getting to a certain % of calibration and getting hung. Might want to do a search in the Model 3 forum for calibration. However...

Have you done a reboot yet? I’d suggest doing one (two thumbwheel depress until the screen goes black and the Tesla T comes up, then release). Then turn off the car and leave it for some period of time (say 20 minutes) and see if that helps. Sometimes there can be a software glitch OTA that seems to prevent it from completing the updating.

Let us know how you make out.

Reactions: jjrandorin