TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Autopilot lease roll-over

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by EVgeek, May 22, 2016.

1. EVgeek

EVgeek Member

Wouldn't it be great if autopilot upgrades rolled over to next lease or purchase. Paying the same amount for leases prevent me from purchasing the upgrade.

Also, I'd love a TACC only upgrade.

2. nico180

nico180 Member

I rather have the car have the option. and not per useraccount features turned on or off.

aside.. I can imagine driving in someone others tesla(for example when allowed via sharing system.... and logging in with my personal account) I would have all my settings set and features present.

but currently the market and generally speaking most people are not ready for this. technically it's an easy additional to create.

3. valkeriefire

valkeriefire Member

That is Teslas end goal (at least per my sales rep). He said they want you be able to rent a tesla in the future and select your profile while will move everything to your preferences (mirrors seats music etc).