Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot upgrade after delivery, how much are they now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very weird, I just checked it again and the FSD changed from 10,500 to 7,900. I double checked that it's in Canadian site too.
Screenshot_20190520-225617_Chrome.jpg

interesting development, how much does it takes for you guys to pull the trigger? Appreciate the price of FSD back to a bit of "more" reality level now compare to absurd $10500CAD previously, but for me I still needs to go lower than this to pull the trigger

interesting development, how much does it takes for you guys to pull the trigger? Appreciate the price of FSD back to a bit of "more" reality level now compare to absurd $10500CAD previously, but for me I still needs to go lower than this to pull the trigger

The most I would pay is $4000, and even that is a stretch. I have FSD in my other car, and all it gives you is auto park (convenient, but not must have), lane change with stalk (the main useful feature), lane change without confirmation (doesn’t work well in my opinion), and summon (no comment!). I really don’t see much value in it, other than some future potential.

My post delivery prices are also $4000 for AP and $7900 for FSD. I remember my prices for FSD went from $8600 -> $10500 -> $7900 in the past 3 weeks.

So I guess the $5300 for post delivery AP is not a thing anymore and $4000 is just going to be the price from now on, regardless of whether you are in a trial or not?

Still $7900 here. I bought EAP at time of purchase (June 2018), and was told I could add FSD later for a lower fixed price, that price has long since disappeared despite not being told it was a limited time offer.
I won't even entertain buying it >$4000 CAD.