Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Average Time for Delivery Process

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Looks like I'm taking delivery of my 60D MX either Thursday or Friday. The thing is I'd only be able to spend no more than 2 hours at the delivery center in Manhasset on Thursday whereas I'd have a lot more time on Friday. After reading some of the threads on the delivery checklist it sounds like people are spending 2-3 hours going over the car with a fine tooth comb and I'm trying to figure out what is typical. The car is actually already there but tomorrow is out of the question cause of scheduling issues on my end. I'd hate to leave it there a whole other day but on the flip side don't want to rush the delivery if more time really is prudent. What do you guys think? How long did you take on your delivery process?

I was in and out of there in less than 15 minutes. Appointment was made ahead of time and they had my name next to my car when I got there. down payment was made online 2 days before the appointment. Signed a few lease papers and I was out of there.

Car was charged up and ready to go. I didn't need to go over the car as I knew it's more like a giant computer that is pretty easy to figure out.