Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from Tesla (Las Vegas number) because I had emailed a question about my account - they mentioned to me that Wave 2 of delivery emails will go out next week and they will be for White interior builds. He seemed pretty confident in that and he as quick to answer me when I asked. So, fingers crossed, that we’ll be getting notified next week.
I really want to believe that report! I was hoping wave 2 would be around then. Kinda makes sense that they are releasing batches every two weeks for the two week period that starts three weeks after the emails.

Can someone post a screenshot of what the page looks like when changed (mask of course the sensitive data). This is what mine looks like but I think it was like this since the first day.
5E7FCD94-B2D2-4CE6-AD36-44EFE60720AF.jpeg

Besides black interior, it seems those with 20 inch or larger wheels see delivery confirmations. I wonder once they start shipping white interior models, they limit deliveries to only those with 20 inch wheel models as well. I have 19 inch Gemini wheels configured for mine. We shall see. Yes, mine is also white interior. Dec 2019 order date.

This is what mine looks like. I'm really wishing they'd move along a bit. I am currently living and working in Cali, but have to take delivery in AZ for registration, insurance and all that Jazz...

LR AWD Blue/White Induction FSD

Can someone post a screenshot of what the page looks like when changed (mask of course the sensitive data). This is what mine looks like but I think it was like this since the first day.
View attachment 519086

Reactions: Gxgn