Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD range since last charge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get approximately 100%(307~313 miles) of the rated range with 20'' tires on my 3P+.

78.2 kWh usable battery juice and divide it by .252 kWh/mi and I should easily make 300+ miles.
Model 3P+ Wh:mi.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
Man I'm jealous of everyone in this thread. I have a LR RWD and I can't crack below 300 Wh/mi (usually closer to 320) even driving like a grandma. I have 19" EVT wheels and new bridgestone tires, and they are 27lbs which is on-par to the performance 20s. Still don't know why I'm getting worse performance than P3D owners with dual motors. This is all around 60F temps and 80% highway around 75mph. I don't think I could get more than 230 miles out of a full charge, and that's for the LR!

Man I'm jealous of everyone in this thread. I have a LR RWD and I can't crack below 300 Wh/mi (usually closer to 320) even driving like a grandma. I have 19" EVT wheels and new bridgestone tires, and they are 27lbs which is on-par to the performance 20s. Still don't know why I'm getting worse performance than P3D owners with dual motors. This is all around 60F temps and 80% highway around 75mph. I don't think I could get more than 230 miles out of a full charge, and that's for the LR!

Check your wheel size in the configuration in your car. I'm averaging 240wh/mi. I also have lr rwd. I do have 18 once aero wheels.