Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awful delivery today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds very similar to mine. Unfortunately, that is how the people are trained. Until someone from a higher level position changes the SA mentality, this is how it's going to be.

Sign these papers, check this box, ok here's your car, make a claim for whatever you don't like.

You’re 100% correct of course

I’m being emotional. I guess a small part of me is hoping I get another car with the matrix lights and it has no issues and I get it within a few weeks. The logical part of me knows the above happening is unlikely.

I’m just disappointed my delivery went so poorly for something I was looking forward to for so long.
Sounds like a rough delivery - I got my model 3 today - and all went well - got help from staff for Bluetooth not connected- I brought logo pads and pens and snacks for sales and service so they know Alan g. - well appreciated

Reactions: Yelobird and BitJam
Sounds like a rough delivery - I got my model 3 today - and all went well - got help from staff for Bluetooth not connected- I brought logo pads and pens and snacks for sales and service so they know Alan g. - well appreciated
Keep in mind that you may be setting the expectation that they will be rewarded just for doing their job. While I understand your motivation I don’t know if the long term consequences for others is fair.

Keep in mind that you may be setting the expectation that they will be rewarded just for doing their job. While I understand your motivation I don’t know if the long term consequences for others is fair.
Or, they may have a better appreciation for their job knowing not All buyers visiting are looking to scold them for some minor imperfection they didn’t create and simply want to help. Learned that from my own service department. They have said only 1 in 100 people show appreciation for what they do and that 1 kind gesture gives them pride and hope.

If they fix everything to your satisfaction, keep it. We’ve had 4 Teslas and been involved in as many additional deliveries for others. Once the gremlins are exercised, cars have all been angelic.

Reject it only if you really must have the new lights. Not sure what trim you are referring to.

My opinion only.

Edit: Just missed the update.