Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Back air vents uncovered on MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in year 3 of having a Tesla, on my 2nd vehicle and have never lost anything down there with no protection on them if it’s any reassurance. It’s just a duct, nothing mechanical for anything to get stuck in if it does get down there.
I’m in year 3 of having a Tesla, on my 2nd vehicle and have never lost anything down there with no protection on them if it’s any reassurance. It’s just a duct, nothing mechanical for anything to get stuck in if it does get down there.

Fantastic thanks for the assurance. Can’t wait for them to arrive. Until then no kids lol

Reactions: Durzel and boombap
I haven’t either, but I also don’t have any kids and I suspect that is very material to whether you suffer this problem or not.

Reactions: Lord Farquad
I haven’t either, but I also don’t have any kids and I suspect that is very material to whether you suffer this problem or not.
Didn’t have any dramas with my M3 over the first year, but decided to buy these for the MY in case that was luck. Fit perfectly and do the job.

Vent Cover Air Flow Vent Grille Protection Kit Replacement for Tesla Model Y Accessories, Air Conditioning Protection Cover Under Seat Vent Mask, Under Seat Air Vent Cover 2 Pieces Amazon.co.uk

Didn’t have any dramas with my M3 over the first year, but decided to buy these for the MY in case that was luck. Fit perfectly and do the job.

Vent Cover Air Flow Vent Grille Protection Kit Replacement for Tesla Model Y Accessories, Air Conditioning Protection Cover Under Seat Vent Mask, Under Seat Air Vent Cover 2 Pieces Amazon.co.uk
yeh they are the ones I ordered. Funny they are arriving tomorrow but if I order now they’ll be here at 10pm. Cancel and re ordered!

Reactions: Lord Farquad