Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Backup Camera Views

RCAF 73

Nov 27, 2020
Ottawa
I saw a video put out that showed the backup camera having enbeded left and right fender camera views along with the main rear camera view. I see these cameras on the DASHCAM playback but I did not know that these can be inserted into the main backup camera view. How does one set this up as I think this is great especialy for me, being from the older set, who needs detailed instructions on how to work with things such as this. Thanks to all.

CharleyBC

Jun 28, 2019
Talent, OR
You also need reasonably current software. I forget exactly, but I think the two side cameras became available in a release about three months ago.

el-guapin

Dec 26, 2020
LSU - Geaux Tigers!
Like that view mode!
tesla-model-3-driving-cameras-tesla-mania-1.jpg

Reactions: KenC

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC