Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Baker's Dozen HW2 Misrepresentations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an HW1/AP1 owner all I can do is laugh at all this constant silliness about promises and deadlines and such. If you're not happy, then go ahead and sue Tesla or write an article for SeekingAlpha.

You would have to own a Tesla to sue! This is getting tiring, a few people set up new aliases every few months and start posting rubbish. When they eventually get called out they just turn around and start with new names. Best to ignore.

Before we publish these, does anyone with an HW2 vehicle have a different opinion?

C6P6gchXEAA-PBt.jpg

What was promised was promised was to have parity with AP1. Now I don't know if the website was clear about this, but it was clear to anyone paying attention on TMC.

To be fair with what we knew back in November you gotta remove a few things that AP1 can't do.

#3, #4, #5, #6

The side collision monitoring of an HW1 car is about 30% so Tesla nailed that parity. :p

I do believe AP2 has FCW so you gotta remove that.

That still leaves you with a huge list, but I think most importantly is how broken the stuff is that is there. For example there is definitely a problem with TACC falsely braking, and lane steering was released pre-maturely by most accounts of people who've used it.