TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Barstow, CA now has 12 Stations!!

Discussion in 'North America' started by Pbaker, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Pbaker

Pbaker Member

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I was on my way to Vegas today, and stopped at Barstow, and now there are 12 supercharging stations, the original 8 and now 2 twin "semi-portable" stations have been installed!!
    Barstow original chargers.JPG New Barstow chargers.JPG

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 2
  2. Hammer@OR.US

They've been there a while, since shortly after the massive lines between last Christmas and New Years.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

The new temporary chargers at Barstow were reported months ago in the longstanding thread about the Barstow Supercharger at Supercharger - Barstow

• Informative x 1