Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery health check

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello T-friends!
I'm turning for advise - I can't find an opportunity to view the battery health of my car (TeslaX, 2018). I do not find such information available through the service mode. Maybe someone can suggest how to do it? Pls?!

Maybe this will help. You can scroll to the bottom and sign up for a free acct that will start to poll your battery daily and give you a report.

It takes several days before it generates a report.

For new vehicles, it takes at least several weeks before it can find your vehicle, mine took 3, but I was told it could take more than a month.

Reactions: Kitty_T
Upvote 0
Hi @Kitty_T ,

I have an odd suggestion for you.
There is an app. called
“My Battery Health” for sale in the Apple App Store.
The price when I bought it was $10 USD.
A caution the app developers are in Canada or in France. Some of the instructions are in English or mixed French/English.
As a student of French I am able to bumble my way through the instructions. For the app to work I think you need the connection to Tesla servers.
So, if this is a salvage or “not in the books “ car the app probably will not work.
If you do purchase the app and if you are successful using it, I recommend getting the results to your phone.
That is a “free service” after you purchase the app.
If you choose to “print a certificate” there is an additional $25 USD charge per certificate.
If it works, you can get the results today.
I’m not sure if it’s available in your country.
Good luck,
Shawn

Reactions: Kitty_T
Upvote 0