Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area Chrome Delete and Wraps - NL Wraps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with NL wraps in Santa Clara/San Jose. Jorge the owner gave me very affordable pricing - I won't post it here in case his pricing changes. His attention to detail is amazing too. He's also the first I've seen that gets the folded mirror wrap right.

He can do pretty much any vinyl work - He smoked my headlights too and tints too.

You can reach him at (408) 606-0906 and tell him Mike sent you.

NL Wraps also does PPF with stage 1 Paint correction at an affordable price (next on my list)

I just wanted to share this in case anyone is looking for quality work at a fair price. Here's the result of all their work:
View attachment 339046
Wont you get a fix it ticket for the fronts? Ill give him a call, want to get mine tinted too. Any issues with the rear defogger?

Here are some more examples of Model 3's NL Wraps has worked on.

smoked headlights, tint, chrome delete:
IMG_20181016_124718.jpg

Theres a friend!
IMG_20181016_124654.jpg

Center console wrap
IMG_20181016_151042.jpg

Dash wrap:
IMG_20181016_151120.jpg

Tint and PPF:
IMG_20181016_141604.jpg

Just got my MSM 3 chrome delete with satin. My first experience with chrome delete. I would say he did ok. Mine definitely doesn’t look as good as the pics posted here. Mostly noticeably the Tesla symbols aren’t tight and have folds in multiple places. I’ll try to post pics. I’ll wait several days before reaching out for a fix

i would honestly recommend going somewhere else. the pictures really do look good but this is not the same kind of work you will get from jorge. The job will be rushed and you will have to bring your car back to get the wrap parts fixed and this will take another week. The saying is true " You pay for what you get"

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
i would honestly recommend going somewhere else. the pictures really do look good but this is not the same kind of work you will get from jorge. The job will be rushed and you will have to bring your car back to get the wrap parts fixed and this will take another week. The saying is true " You pay for what you get"
you were having issues. did they ever get fixed?

you were having issues. did they ever get fixed?

i got a full refund. To be honest i brought my car back to him to fix the issues and it was just collecting dusk for 2 weeks. When i came to the shop to check on things i notice the chrome delete was worst than i expected. i can take some pictures for you to see. i do have an appointment with another place i am willing to give a try but would not recommend NL wraps to anyone till they get better at wrapping. On another note i did get my MS ceramic coated by Royal touch detailing which was next door and he gave me a great deal.

Royal Touch Mobile Detailing - North Valley - San Jose, CA

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911