Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area Window Tint (South Bay) Advice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I'm getting my window's tinted 3M crystalline Sides + Rear one piece for $900 at Mr. Tint in San Jose.

Is this too much? any other recommendations? I called OCDetailing and they quoted me $1300 for 3M Crystalline.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting my window's tinted 3M crystalline Sides + Rear one piece for $900 at Mr. Tint in San Jose.

Is this too much? any other recommendations? I called OCDetailing and they quoted me $1300 for 3M Crystalline.

Thanks!

I used Mr Tint back in Jan and just had them do ceramic and was a hundred or two less (fronts, rear sides, rear). I'm going to have them do my windshield also as I've gotten kind of sunburned almost already. I also bought the $75 mesh shade for the forward roof glass and it definitely helps.

Kind of late, but I just got a quote from Mr. Tint as well and they gave me a price of $550 for front windows, rear windows, and rear windshield. Upgrade to ceramic would cost $775. Maybe they reduced their prices after some backlash?