Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Behavior of latest FSD beta after subscription ends

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your information. I was basing it off of TeslaFi's list and this Youtube video (time coded to start at 0.07 where the guy said "non-FSD beta".

It's good to know that 2023.26.7 still has FSDb. I will re-subscribe the next time I drive the car and see if FSDb returns while on 26.7.

Question, you wrote "I knew it still had beta"--how did you know?
TeslaFi is always behind and YouTube is......well....YouTube. It looks like Tesla is including 11.3.6 in all new software releases including factory software also. I suspect saying (new) software contains 11.3.6 is now redundant.

Reactions: snovvman
Can someone please confirm that 26.8 and 26.9 also includes FSDb? I tend to agree with what @JulienW opined above regarding the inclusion of FSDb, but looking for the trend to confirm.

According to TeslaFi, 26.10 includes FSDb 11.4.4.
Does everyone realize when Any software update is offered a very simple google search for “Tesla 2023.xx.X” will give you a quick and detailed outline of what it is and what was updated. Much easier then scrubbing a forum or YouTube.

Reactions: JB47394
Does everyone realize when Any software update is offered a very simple google search for “Tesla 2023.xx.X” will give you a quick and detailed outline of what it is and what was updated. Much easier then scrubbing a forum or YouTube.
Well, I have the same question and I did google it. Results: inconclusive...can you enlighten us please on what exactly we need to look for?

Reactions: snovvman

Well, I have the same question and I did google it. Results: inconclusive...can you enlighten us please on what exactly we need to look for?

I have similar experiences as @lhw455. I find the information to be inconsistent and not always up to date. Even TeslaFi's information is not always accurate. The search key "Tesla 2023.xx.X" using Google yields Not a Tesla App as the top result with release notes. However, when I search "Tesla 2023.26.8", it does not clearly state the inclusion of FSDb, even though it is included. I think it's safe to assume that everyone realizes that Google search is an option, but we are here seeking actual member experience and confirmation. Still, thank you @Yelobird for your input.

I wish I read this post earlier. I had 2023.27.7 w/FSDb 11.4.7.3 a whole month while subscribed.

On 10/17/2023 my FSD subscription ended.

On 10/18/2023 I took an upgrade to 2023.32.9
When the subscription ended I noticed I couldn't even activate auto steering. Tried rebooting and recalibrating.
Recalibrating helped, but when I noticed the version of fsd in my car it now says v11.1

Now I don't know if I want to re-activate the subscription because I don't want to pay for a month until the next upgrade that may contain the vision only cable fsd.