Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Game of Thrones takes and theories.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious to hear your best theories and predicitions. The best of mine come to.

• Daenerys Targaryen will die and it will be a bittersweet ending, reuntied with Drogo and her baby.
  • Tyrion is actually a Targaryen, and thats why Tywin Lannister always disliked him.
  • The knight king is actually a Stark
I know they won't be true, but interesting to think about.
Feel free to post yours, with or without some links to columns, blogs, etc.

Reactions: byeLT4
I really wish Dany and Jon were working on a way to take the Night King's dragon down. I feel like that is his most powerful weapon and if they could kill (re-kill??) it they would have a much better chance of winning this war.

I don't know if I have any of my own predictions anymore. I have read so many I can't remember if they were parts of my own or???? I did read an awesome one (to me) just yesterday (Season 8 episode 1 spoilers ahead FYI) that Jaime might be Azor Ahai because when Bran references him as "an old friend" he is talking as the Three Eyed Raven and would know him from the past......

Once all the dust of the war to end all wars settles, we pan back to see Samuel Tarley closing his manuscript revealing the title "a song of ice and fire" on the cover, at the Citadel in Old Town.

:cool:

Nailed it
I gave up on GoT after waiting on then reading the 3rd (4th?) book where nothing happened for half the the characters.
And based on the synopsis of the final two episodes, the series would have annoyed me just as much. However, I found this live blog that makes me sort of wish I had been following it through the streamer's POV.
Game of Thrones season 8 finale: who ended up on the Iron Throne? Follow the reaction – live

Ughh..... I hated the last episode. I mean, I had issues with most of season 8 but..... I'll just stop here because this post will be longer than the long night (way longer apparently) if I say everything that let me down :p

making it 8 episodes would have been better, they jumped over a lot of scenes that would have been good to see.

they did paint themselves into a corner though, story wise. her decent was too fast, not enough foreshadowing or build up, and then Bran.

"I can never be Lord of Winterfell, I'm the three eyed raven now."

"King sounds good."

whatever though, it was better than anything since Breaking Bad.

Reactions: byeLT4
Lots of memes out there from people expressing their frustration at the series.... this is my favorite;

IMG_2259.jpg