Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to have to go with price match, too, if I can find a lower rate. Will try my CU. I just feel like I'm being lied to by Tesla finance, though, which is disappointing, as it is clear on this thread that lenders, including Chase, are offering lower than 2.64% for 72 months. The only thing I can think of is that I'm set for delivery, and my lending agreement is posted and they don't want to go back and change?

For those of you who got approved before SIP and factory closure. Wha happen to your order and Finance options? I was approved before closure. Still currently showing 2.2% APR, not sure if I will need to start a new application. I was originally told quote was good for 30 days. Well, it's more like 60 days now, but website still shows same info. Anybody in the same situation? And what was your outcome?

-ThinkMac-

I accepted terms pre SIP. My account page never changed. I chatted with them just to check on my order status and they only then told me my loan had expired. It originally was for 30 days, but had been extended to 60 days due (by chase bank) to COVID, and I just so happened to be chatting them on day 61.

Tesla is terrible with communication, they will never tell you anything and when you take it upon yourself to reach out to them, you will get different answers depending on who you talk to.

In this finance example, when they told me it expired, I said, okay ill wait until I get my VIN assigned then before I re-apply this time because I don't want to risk expiring again and have all these credit checks. They told me that I wouldn't get assigned a VIN because on their end my account was showing not completed. So I applied again. They've told others on the forum to hold off on applying again until they got a VIN assigned, and some people they have directed to switch their order to paying full cash, and then switch it back to a loan after getting a VIN.

Who knows what is really the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.