Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finance responded to my request to shop my application after 2.49% through Wells Fargo offered. Got notifications that my credit was pulled by TD, Chase, BO Harris. My profile now shows 2.49% approval through TD. Same rate! Haha. Guess I'll see what a credit union can do for me. I have low debt to income ratio and 800+ credit score.

Reactions: DeepSpaceMine
Tesla Finance shopped my application with Wells Fargo and Chase. Wells Fargo offered 2.49% 60 months and Chase offered 2.09% 60 months. Probably go with Chase.

Credit Union may be able to get me a little lower but not enough to make a difference I normally work to pay off my vehicles as soon as I can.

Finance responded to my request to shop my application after 2.49% through Wells Fargo offered. Got notifications that my credit was pulled by TD, Chase, BO Harris. My profile now shows 2.49% approval through TD. Same rate! Haha. Guess I'll see what a credit union can do for me. I have low debt to income ratio and 800+ credit score.
Ended up getting Tesla to rate match 1.74% from DCU. I am happy with that.

We completed the agreements on 1.94% via chase for 72 mo today, with $3.8K down. In CA,

Financing Details​

Amount Financed $44,999.73
Monthly Payment $663.11
Term 72 months
APR 1.94 %

Payments Received​

Order Deposit - $100.00
Payment - 04/24/2021 - $3,880.75
All dates and times in UTC

What's the easiest way to get an account with DCU, in terms of joining one of the required organizations?
Reach out for schools.
Reach Out for Schools – A non-profit. You may join this organization when you open your DCU membership.
Memberships start at $10

If you’re not a family member of a member, or an employee of hundreds of employers in a massive list including Bose, oracle, and some big names, or you can become a member of some partner organizations, looked at a quick glance that there was the one above that was only 10 bucks to join, some education non profit:

if you DM me your email I can send you a $20 referral code or use this 61904675 when you signup for $20

Edit: actually that reminds me, someone DM me your Tesla referral code, I didn’t use one when ordering mine and could use the supercharging miles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.