Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Roadster deal ever?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, I tried 2x to post a link to that thread but it always gets sent to a moderator...
( Moderator note: new users with low post counts need to have posts with hyperlinks get approved first. Automatic forum spam protection. Your posts are approved now. )

Last edited by a moderator:
It ended up selling for $57,100.00. That seems like a pretty good price, although I am not up on Roadster versions and pricing.

If that 2011 is as described that price is a steal.

I hate to say it, but Roadster prices seem to have been declining in the past 4 months since I bought my 1.5 with low miles and an HPC for $60K. I thought that was a good price at the time based on comparable recent sales. Since then I've seen several nice Roadsters go for under $60K, but that 2011 seems like the best price so yet!

If that 2011 is as described that price is a steal.

I hate to say it, but Roadster prices seem to have been declining in the past 4 months since I bought my 1.5 with low miles and an HPC for $60K. I thought that was a good price at the time based on comparable recent sales. Since then I've seen several nice Roadsters go for under $60K, but that 2011 seems like the best price so yet!

I think it went for a low price because the seller made several mistakes. First, he listed it as a 2.0 instead of a 2.5. The VIN would indicate it's a 2.5 which would normally command a lot more money, but everybody thought it was a 2.0. Then he said it had "some wear on the driver's seat" but didn't elaborate or show any pics of that. Without more information you have to assume it's worse than he described. It also has a lot higher mileage than most of the Roadsters we've seen for sale, and almost no options or upgrades. I think he would have got about 10k more with better advertising.