Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Song for Premium Audio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dire Straits Money for Nothing. One of the best, if not the best, for testing out audio quality. Not necessarily the "best" song to listen to, but it is a commonly used and fantastic reference track.

Watch "Dire Straits - Money For Nothing" on YouTube

Sorry don't know how to imbed!

Thank you for this, going to queue this up for when my 3 arrives! Love the tune too, takes me back to when MTV was this shiznit, and I was in high school.

Tim

REO speed wagen Radar love
anyone have sympathy for devil
Oh well I guess I give a toast for the middle men who sell us pills along the coast
This is your brain on lockdown, Jack and coke night.
What ever happened to Jonny Winter?
I guess I am a Lucky Man.

Last edited:
There continues to be people posting songs they like that really aren't all that impressive sonically. Please don't take this as an attack on any person, I just think we have lost sight of the topic of this thread.

When I tune a live sound system (once all the technical tests are complete), I use a song that I pretty much only listen to for this purpose (Blues Traveler 'Run-Around')

Run the Jewels - Call ticketron gets the car shaken, I still find, that the car hits certain songs really well, but some other things are less then impressive, NIN march of the pigs seems to be missing something when you listen to it in the Model 3 along with some other songs.