Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Sporty Aggressive M3P Kits?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d really like to modify my M3P at some point after it arrives with a sportier, more aggressive look (like a M Series BMW look).

Any recommendations on the best companies or websites to find such?

Also, what companies make the best Tesla accessories (if different from the above question)?

Thanks in advance!

I’d really like to modify my M3P at some point after it arrives with a sportier, more aggressive look (like a M Series BMW look).

Start with this, go from there:

5a702cc3da00371d0360341f-large.jpg

Any recommendations on the best companies or websites to find such?

Also, what companies make the best Tesla accessories (if different from the above question)?

Quite a few vendors out there, quick summary of a few:

Abstract Ocean: Small items for interior, generally pretty cheap.

RPM Tesla: Similar to above, but also have some carbon fiber items. I have their carbon fiber dash replacement since i'm not a big fan of the wood that comes stock.

Unplugged Performance: These guys make some very impressive, but more expensive, parts that can really change the look of your car. We're talking full-carbon widebody kit for Model 3 if you want to go that far. They do interior/exterior and some performance items.

Revozport - Makes a full kit and some other items.

Vorsteiner - Has a kit with spoiler/diffuser/side skirts

Mountain Pass Performance: Make some really great race hardware for suspension/brakes and even a sweet electronic racing dash display. They don't make body kits or anything, but i felt they had to be included on a list of good Tesla vendors.

And then of course, but i hate to say it, you can always find things on ebay from China in all sorts of styles.

Quite a few vendors out there, quick summary of a few:

Abstract Ocean: Small items for interior, generally pretty cheap.

RPM Tesla: Similar to above, but also have some carbon fiber items. I have their carbon fiber dash replacement since i'm not a big fan of the wood that comes stock.

Unplugged Performance: These guys make some very impressive, but more expensive, parts that can really change the look of your car. We're talking full-carbon widebody kit for Model 3 if you want to go that far. They do interior/exterior and some performance items.

Revozport - Makes a full kit and some other items.

Vorsteiner - Has a kit with spoiler/diffuser/side skirts

Mountain Pass Performance: Make some really great race hardware for suspension/brakes and even a sweet electronic racing dash display. They don't make body kits or anything, but i felt they had to be included on a list of good Tesla vendors.

And then of course, but i hate to say it, you can always find things on ebay from China in all sorts of styles.

Thanks!

Anything that changes the look of the car will also change the aerodynamics and will likely negatively affect range. So keep that in mind before you get to aggressive with the body mods.

These things are very sensitive to even minor variations. Just look at the aero wheel caps. Those add like 20 miles of range. Big change just for blocking the wind from going into the wheel.