Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beverly Hills Women's Club Model S event accidentally reported as Model X Test Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Darn it! I thought I had a huge surprise for everyone. What a horrible tease.
Always good to throw a little fresh meat into the forum from time to time, so that people have a new subject to tear into. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Now, if Bonnie were invited then I am crashing that event!:wink:

I was not invited to that event. No need to get a flight, Al.

Always good to throw a little fresh meat into the forum from time to time, so that people have a new subject to tear into. :)

Well, I would have been remiss had I not posted this thread. I was a little stunned to see that email, and had to share.

Given how many Model S's there are in this part of town, I am a little surprised that such an event would be held so late in the game.

This is a good time and place to announce that, on May 15,
Denali Highway Cabins & Paxson Alpine Tours is proud to announce tours of the Facility will showcase the continuing restoration in detail of our landmark property and, the new Tesla SUV Model X will be available for test drives.

So! Ya heard it here foist!

what some Alaskans will do to bark for warm bodies.....

Looks like they got the message and updated their website. It now shows that it is the P85D that is being offered as a test drive.
If any of them drive like my mother, I plan on definitely not being in the neighborhood on that day. :scared:

This is a good time and place to announce that, on May 15,
Denali Highway Cabins & Paxson Alpine Tours is proud to announce tours of the Facility will showcase the continuing restoration in detail of our landmark property and, the new Tesla SUV Model X will be available for test drives.

So! Ya heard it here foist!

what some Alaskans will do to bark for warm bodies.....

We will be in Denali June 1,2&3 without our P85. Can you arrange a private showing of the X.