Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bittersweet goodbye

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These last few days are terrible! At least I cleaned my little bit of stuff out of the Jetta this weekend, and then vacuumed it. And pieced the broken arm rest/center console thing back together (for now). I'm going to make one last push to try and get it sold for Rick! That would be a great way to repay him for the two month loaner car!

These last few days are terrible! At least I cleaned my little bit of stuff out of the Jetta this weekend, and then vacuumed it. And pieced the broken arm rest/center console thing back together (for now). I'm going to make one last push to try and get it sold for Rick! That would be a great way to repay him for the two month loaner car!

Worst case scenario, trade it in and write Rick a check.

I may be limited to 5 characters, depending which specially plate I choose. Or, I may need 3+3 with a space between
I had to go with a generic basic plate design (rather than one of the innumerable specialty plates) in order to get the formatting
flexibility.

I played around with lots of plate designs and discovered that "90D" in licence-plate-font looks a bit too
much like "gOD" and might offend some people, so bye-bye to "90D 4ME", "MY 90D", etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Btrflyl8e
I had to go with a generic basic plate design (rather than one of the innumerable specialty plates) in order to get the formatting
flexibility.

I played around with lots of plate designs and discovered that "90D" in licence-plate-font looks a bit too
much like "gOD" and might offend some people, so bye-bye to "90D 4ME", "MY 90D", etc.
I hadn't thought of that, you're right!

I like what you ended up with!