Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bittersweet goodbye

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an update on My Tesla: Estimated time of delivery June 05 - June 20! Woohoo. I guess it will be the ladder, but at least I got a time frame! lol
Christal, how long did it take for yours to ship down to Florida?
MyTesla changed to "In Transit" on May 5, and they said my car got to Tampa Tuesday, May 24.

Reactions: Alex D
Warum nehmen Sie so stark, dass andere Menschen sind monoglots ? ;)
Exactly. Like I said before, my English is still better than your German lol

MyTesla changed to "In Transit" on May 5, and they said my car got to Tampa Tuesday, May 24.
Thank you :) My estimate was June, 17th delivery. So 21 days from now compared to your 19 days. Let's see... I'm getting really excited now.
Still better than waiting for it to go into production lol

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
I was trying out how to take you in Blue Persuation to pick up the new one, but I guess that won't work now.

John
Aw, well the thought counts!!!

I'll be stopping briefly to charge in Ocala on the 18th. It might be early, and should be less than 30 minutes or so... But if you're around and have nothing better to do, I'd love to show it off to you guys! I'm headed to Charlotte for vacation, thinking I'll be there around 7:30am or so... Early!

I can always give you a heads up on my return trip, too. Not sure yet what day that'll be.

Reactions: Cyclone