Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bittersweet goodbye

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well. I checked this thread a day too late. We could have come out to see you yesterday as we both were in town.

John
I started to text you, but I was only there about 20 minutes and by then I was just ready to get home anyway!

I'd rather come for a Cars & Coffee or something so it's quality time, lol! Or maybe we make our own car event, like Teslas and Toast or something! I'm sure I could round up a few folks to make the road trip to Ocala...

I started to text you, but I was only there about 20 minutes and by then I was just ready to get home anyway!

I'd rather come for a Cars & Coffee or something so it's quality time, lol! Or maybe we make our own car event, like Teslas and Toast or something! I'm sure I could round up a few folks to make the road trip to Ocala...

To keep the event caffeine themed: Tesla & Tea ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Btrflyl8e
PennyPennyPenny. It is based on the show "Big Bang Theory," where Sheldon always has to triple knock and us the person's name three times as well. It started with the gorgeous neighbor, Penny, across the hall.

We still reference her a her original name "Blue Persuation," as well.

John
i'm so glad you guys kept PennyPennyPenny!

Anyone planning to attend this event?

Screenshot_20160710-202117.png