Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bjorn, if you drive during this trip through the middle of Switzerland (Luzern / Zug / Schwyz, for example to go to Italy), it would be my pleasure to invite you for lunch/dinner and offer you free charging (only 400V/16A though)! Your videos are übercool :)

Bjorn, I've driven past a while Model S with a Norvegian licence plates in Ljubljana, Slovenia, so your countrymen do drive this south of Europe, so if you're doing a summer trip, you're welcome to stop here. We don't have a SuperCharger yet (it's coming this winter), but we do have free public plug&charge 22kW type2 charging stations right in the old city center:

Streetview
Elektro Ä￾rpalke > PregledCrpalke

This is a Slovenian site for public charging stations: Elektro Ä￾rpalke > Slovenski iskalnik polnilnih postaj za elektriÄ￾na vozila

Acceleration test from 0-215 kph on unrestricted German Autobahn:

Bjorn, if you drive during this trip through the middle of Switzerland (Luzern / Zug / Schwyz, for example to go to Italy), it would be my pleasure to invite you for lunch/dinner and offer you free charging (only 400V/16A though)! Your videos are übercool :)
Cool, thanks :)

Bjorn is on Tesla's Official Facebook page.
Awesome!

Bjorn, I've driven past a while Model S with a Norvegian licence plates in Ljubljana, Slovenia, so your countrymen do drive this south of Europe, so if you're doing a summer trip, you're welcome to stop here. We don't have a SuperCharger yet (it's coming this winter), but we do have free public plug&charge 22kW type2 charging stations right in the old city center:

Streetview
Elektro Ä￾rpalke > PregledCrpalke

This is a Slovenian site for public charging stations: Elektro Ä￾rpalke > Slovenski iskalnik polnilnih postaj za elektriÄ￾na vozila
We will consider it next year :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You should really always keep both hands on the wheel on a race track.
Not only on the race track. I see way too many who only use one hand when driving (outside the ring). If you were refering to my driving, I always have both hands on the wheel except for when I'm pressing buttons. But even professional race drivers have to take the right hand off the wheel all the time when they have to change gears.

Bjorn,

Love the California t-shirt. Have you been here?

The key thing I get from your video is really how nice it is in the Tesla that we can easily control our battery charging. And how other devices require a lot more hassle.
I found out afterwards that I was wearing a California T-shirt, talking about topic related to Tesla :p Yes, I've been there twice. San Francisco is really nice!

I found out afterwards that I was wearing a California T-shirt, talking about topic related to Tesla :p Yes, I've been there twice. San Francisco is really nice!

Be sure to 'shout out' when you & your bride are planning to be in the SF Bay Area again. I'm sure I would not be the only one offering to pick you up in my S and entertain you while here. Least I can do to repay you for your amazing work and videos...

Bjorn,

Your videos really make me want to visit Norway. A co-worker just returned from Oslo and said I would really fit in there. When I asked him how so, he said there are tons of Teslas on the road there!
And I thought he was going to talk about the beautiful nature :p

+1. Love your videos Bjorn.

The Norwegian countryside is so beautiful, it makes my wife and I also want to take a vacation there.

GSP
If you come here, let me know and I'll take you around in my P85. It's quite expensive in Norway.

Be sure to 'shout out' when you & your bride are planning to be in the SF Bay Area again. I'm sure I would not be the only one offering to pick you up in my S and entertain you while here. Least I can do to repay you for your amazing work and videos...
Thank you for the offer. Both my wife and I want to go to US one day. The perfect trip would be if Tesla would lend us a Model S in NY and let us drive it to LA.