Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think that's the way it works in my car.

From the user manual:

Using Voice Commands
You can use voice commands to call a contact, navigate, or listen to Internet music. Press and hold the voice button on the upper right side of the steering wheel. When you hear the tone, speak your command while continuing to hold down the voice button. Release the button when you finish speaking.

From the user manual:

Using Voice Commands
You can use voice commands to call a contact, navigate, or listen to Internet music. Press and hold the voice button on the upper right side of the steering wheel. When you hear the tone, speak your command while continuing to hold down the voice button. Release the button when you finish speaking.

Good research. Still, it doesn't work that way in my car. Been a year. Checked it again yesterday. I release the button when I hear the tone and it works every time. Interesting.

Tesla should have two speedometers like Il Tempo Gigante from The Pinchcliffe Grand Prix :) When the speed hits 160 km/h, a second speedometer takes over:
http://www.f-b.no/polopoly_fs/il-te...gen/derivatives/derivative_980/2990434000.jpg

By the way, that Norwegian animation video is worth watching if you're a motorist :D

This movie was actually the one that inspired a young Christian von Koenigsegg to start building a supercar.
And as we all know, he's preferring driving a Tesla Model S himself.

Sorry for not posting any videos lately. I've been busy on a long trip and on video editing.
Here is a taste of what's coming soon :)

Coool trailer... Seems like it has been worth waiting for your new video!

- - - Updated - - -

Bjorn
Love the videos. From a paranoid American- Might want to consider blurring out your home address.

I thought us Europeans were the paranoid ones ;)!