Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black exterior w/ White interior Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 more days to decide on my color choices on my Model S before the specs are locked in.
My initial preference was Obsidian Black Metallic w/ White interior.
I haven't seen too many color combination photos with this configuration... does anyone have this and would share some pics? Thanks!
We also currently own the White on Perforated white synthetic leather Model X which is very nice and soft. I understand that this is not the same synthetic material that is on the Model S correct?

I just took delivery of my Black exterior white interior MS. These are the photos I took at delivery! It looks amazing. I do not regret the color combination one bit. Let me know if there is something in particular you want to see and I can take a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_5948.JPG
    IMG_5948.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 1,235
  • IMG_5953.JPG
    IMG_5953.JPG
    457 KB · Views: 764
I just took delivery of my Black exterior white interior MS. These are the photos I took at delivery! It looks amazing. I do not regret the color combination one bit. Let me know if there is something in particular you want to see and I can take a picture.

Beautiful, and congrats!
My config is the same as yours. I personally like the color combination, but my wife was wondering if the interior "stood out" too much.
Our Model X came with tinted windows on the rear windows (Illinois), but was wondering if the Model S comes with similar tinted rear windows. Can you take a closeup of the white seats? Is the leather soft, or hard? thanks!

Wish I would have gone with white. I have Obsidian black with black perforated leather seats. I think the white on the dash and door panels is really nice

Yes, I do like the contrast that the white and black make in the interior. The one thing about the black exterior I didn't like as much was that the glass roof blends in too well, and so from the outside, you don't appreciate how beautiful the glass roof is. (unlike a white exterior car where it is better seen).