Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black with White Interior (pic's please)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chaps,

I have set my mind with Black and white interior but keep thinking should I go white on white.

Love to see some pic's of your cars, I am thinking the black doesn't look sooo 'bug eyed'

Many thanks

h

I have exactly that configuration and it consistently gets commented on when people get inside. The black and white interior contrasts perfectly with the black exterior. It’s a very smart design choice.

Not to burst your bubble but am I the only one who can't choose white interior anymore when trying to create a custom order in Tesla site?

Whatever you select between SR+, LR and P it just goes straight to confirm page without offering interior choice or tow hitch?

Guess it's a streamlining of options given lockdown / safe resumption of production.

Not to burst your bubble but am I the only one who can't choose white interior anymore when trying to create a custom order in Tesla site?

Whatever you select between SR+, LR and P it just goes straight to confirm page without offering interior choice or tow hitch?

Guess it's a streamlining of options given lockdown / safe resumption of production.

Try to delete the cookies in your web browser for that web site (tesla.com)

Reactions: bhav
It's in need of a wash but I was expecting it to rain these past couple of days (courtesy of news articles about impending thundery downpours that my phone keeps showing me...) Anyway, as mentioned this is midnight silver metallic with white interior.

I should also mention that there are some modifications shown in these pictures: The centre console is gloss black by default and the middle part of the steering wheel is a dark grey - I have applied a white carbon fibre wrap to both. The door handles are also a lighter silver colour but again I have wrapped these, with a black carbon fibre wrap this time. One of the pictures highlights these areas for reference.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-23_11-44-54.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_11-44-54.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 155
  • photo_2020-05-23_11-45-25.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_11-45-25.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 116
  • photo_2020-05-23_11-45-44.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_11-45-44.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 104
  • photo_2020-05-23_11-45-56.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_11-45-56.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 99
  • photo_2020-05-23_11-46-01.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_11-46-01.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 115
  • photo_2020-05-23_11-46-36.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_11-46-36.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 105
  • tm3-mods.png
    tm3-mods.png
    495.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Reactions: bitmanEV
Yep black on white it is, mind made up.

Now do I grab the inventory one or wait for one to arrive in the summer?????????

cheers chaps

h
I guess it's down to your expectations on leasing/PCP pricing per the other thread.

My own view is that I don't think Tesla leasing/PCP options are going to decrease in price - they're supply constrained not demand constrained. So if you want it now/can afford it now just go for it!

Reactions: Roy W.
Many thanks again all for pics and views.

Emailed Tesla first thing and received an email an hour later offering to secure the car for me.

Sod’s law, tied up all day with business and in the last hour loaded Tesla website to secure and its gone. Well that will teach me.

There were three two weeks ago In Southampton which all went and this one popped up in Birmingham, so will keep my eyes peeled for hopefully another to surface.

Fingers crossed

h

Many thanks again all for pics and views.

Emailed Tesla first thing and received an email an hour later offering to secure the car for me.

Sod’s law, tied up all day with business and in the last hour loaded Tesla website to secure and its gone. Well that will teach me.

There were three two weeks ago In Southampton which all went and this one popped up in Birmingham, so will keep my eyes peeled for hopefully another to surface.

Fingers crossed

h
Keep checking - they've kept adding more (albeit in smaller quantities) every couple of days it seems. And in any case it seems a boatload might be on its way to Europe soon and before the end of June.