Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blacked out hood emblem

YorkshireM3

May 4, 2021
Yorkshire
It goes over the OEM badge, as you can see on the pic, you don’t see/noticed the OEM badge. It gives a flush look
Is the rear badge flush and are they both a good fit (i.e. sit the same as the originals)?

Thinking of getting these for my M3P when it arrives as I don’t want to mess about removing the original badges. £30 with included shipping to UK seems like a good price!

Do you have any close up pics of the rear badge too please? Just want to see how flush it sits. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021
Deland, FL
Is the rear badge flush and are they both a good fit (i.e. sit the same as the originals)?

Thinking of getting these for my M3P when it arrives as I don’t want to mess about removing the original badges. £30 with included shipping to UK seems like a good price!

Do you have any close up pics of the rear badge too please? Just want to see how flush it sits. Thanks in advance!
They both fit like a glove, just make sure you order the ones for the MY because the logos for the 3 are smaller. I didn’t use the one on the back because I removed it (don’t like it at all the T on the back) I replaced it with the tesla letters

JHyland

Mar 26, 2021
San Antonio
I picked up my M3P a couple of weeks ago. First item on the agenda was paint protection film and a ceramic coating w/paint correction. Looks pretty amazing now and I am very happy with the results.

As part of the paint film on the front, the installer removed the Tesla badge to do a proper job. I still have the OEM chrome badge, but with the 2021 having all black trim now I would like to switch to a black emblem.

Not sure if I should go with gloss black or matte black though. Does anyone have one installed on a red M3? How do they like it? Where did you get it? I've found a couple of places that sell them.

I could just keep the badgeless look as well, but feels like it is missing something without the emblem. Thoughts?

View attachment 656375
Car looks amazing. Paint correction and ceramic coating make a huge difference.

Reactions: Braumin

Braumin

Mar 5, 2021
Canada
I found this on ebay. Not sure if I love it, but it does match the spoiler on the rear. I just got it installed after running the debadged look since May.
PXL_20210902_210752243.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC