Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bloomberg FUD on the Quarterly Announcement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What an idiot this guy is...

How can he say TM "cannot sell what they produce" when there is a 3month+ waiting list and 10% increase in orders without increase in deliveries ?

Of course they had to build more to "inventory" for the new galleries opened in China and Europe where they need to show the car and have demo units for test-drive. They also have some on ships headed for China and Europe -- that more than explains the extra 1000 built but not delivered.

[video]http://www.bloomberg.com/video/tesla-results-disappoint-is-this-a-warning-lr3X7gZnS1~No0EKwuui1A.html[/video]

watching this double talk (supply constraint doesn't explain Tesla not beating expected Q1 deliveries but it will hurt their ability to grow sales in China ?!#*?), reminded me of this video posted this week in the investor's section. it's Jim Cramer in December 2006 describing what he says goes on behind the scenes with hedge funds, coverage in the media, and stock prices.

Jim Cramer and Arron Task - YouTube

"Wow" is right.

If this BS is what retail investors are basing their decisions on, we're in for a nice treat when people realize what the reality is.

Seriously? Sales are down because they "made more cars than they sold"? Everyone knows that every single Model S is made to order and already has a buyer. Tesla guided these "lower" sales because the cars are en route overseas. He makes it sound like there is an inventory of a thousand Model S's sitting around with no buyers.

"It's a $120,000 car for millionaires, even after the tax credits. This guy can't even tell the difference between $120k and $61k (based on CA) and he's supposed to be knowledgeable in financial.

Idiot.

I agree with the going sentiments on this thread.... that guy is bias and he has it out for TM maybe because he has money riding on shorts. I think the great issues at hand is the fact that someone can having a slanted opinion about TM's financial state and not be challenged.