Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue vs Flat Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One day left to confirmation of my Model S order, one last decision I am on the fence is for the exterior color, between flat black vs Blue.

Is flat black tend to show swirl mark more compare to the blue?

thanks

One day left to confirmation of my Model S order, one last decision I am on the fence is for the exterior color, between flat black vs Blue.

Is flat black tend to show swirl mark more compare to the blue?

thanks
The service center washed my Flat Black car when it was in for the first of it's post delivery QA fixes, and they got swirl marks all over. However, I recall a recent post that the blue is prone to swirl marks as well.

Black. Slight paint correction and Opti will fix all swirls and protect it. Looks sick finished.

FB_IMG_1491113653164.jpg
FB_IMG_1491113670775.jpg
FB_IMG_1491113735051.jpg

Reactions: eyespii
He means solid black. Blue is very popular now. I find it very unempresive and it's probably my least favorite car color. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so get whatever color you like the most. If you like black and don't want to see swirls I think an Xpel wrap is a must. Might be the same issue with the blue, but I don't know from personal experience.