Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Xpel Stealth vs Xpel Ultimate (side by side)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I pulled into my xpel installers driveway yesterday to have a small bubble drained. To my surprise, my twin car was there so snapped this photo for side by side comparison an those untrusted:
20170814_143704.jpg

my vote goes to xpel ultimate lol
Me too... Sorry, but I don't see the recent fascination with matte finishes... I was looking at the blog for the local folks (Exotic Vehicle Wraps) that do the wrapping, and it appears to go back a couple of years or so? I love the shiny look and this is an excellent example for me. They prefer SunTek for ease of folding around corners, so, SunTek Ultimate for my new car! :D

Last edited:
Just my opinion but a perfectly paint corrected, Suntek wrapped (or any quality clear wrap), and ceramic coated finish is stunning. I just had my X done and even my wife was taken back by the transformation. Now she wants it done to her S.

But difference of opinion is what makes this world go around. If you're happy that is all that matters.

Freedom101,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It is cool to see a side by side comparison of ULTIMATE and STEALTH on identical cars. We appreciate all those that use our film. If anyone has any questions concerning STEALTH or ULTIMATE, feel free to reach out and let us know and we will be glad to answer them.

Looks great! Having the XPEL Ultimate put on my brand new Model S in Obsidian Black that I just took delivery of Feb. 24th. I like shine. For some reason, the matte finish looks like something is wrong with the paint job but that's just me. To each his own and as long as you're happy with the way your car turns out, that is all that matters! We are all different and that's what makes the world go 'round! All pictures are awesome! Congratulations to you all! BEAUTIFUL CARS, all of them!