Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bogus complaints

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somebody should stop this nutter.
Please everybody send an email to NHTSA telling them to ban him from putting in these malicious made up complaints.

Date Complaint Filed: 09/03/2016Date of Incident: 08/01/2016Component(s): SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10903486Consumer Location: Unknown
All Products Associated with this Complaint expand
Details close
help 0 Available Documents
Crash:Yes Fire:No Number of Injuries:0 Number of Deaths:0
Manufacturer: Tesla Motors, Inc.
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): 5YJSA1H29FF...
SUMMARY:
HERE IS ANOTHER CRASHED TESLA IN THE SALVAGE YARD. Insurance Auto Auctions THE BACK LH SUSPENSION IS RIPPED AWAY. THE AIR SUSPENSION APPEARS TO HAVE FAILED WHICH MIGHT ACCOUNT FOR THE DAMAGE AROUND ALL THE WHEELS. NO SIGN OF A MAJOR IMPACT TO THE CAR. THE NUMBER OF WRECKED TESLAS IS EXTREMELY HIGH IN RELATION TO THE RELATIVELY SMALL NUMBER OF CARS ON THE ROAD PARTICULARLY CONSIDERING THE OWNERS ARE MOSTLY MATURE AND CONSERVATIVE DRIVERS. I AM ONLY PLAYING AMATEUR CRASH INVESTIGATOR BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT MOST OF THESE CRASHES WOULD NOT ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF OFFICIAL INVESTIGATORS BUT WOULD BE HANDLED AS ROUTINE TRAFFIC INCIDENTS BY LOCAL POLICE WHO MIGHT NOT NOTICE THE PATTERN OF FAILURES. I BELIEVE THAT THE TESLA SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THERE IS A CULTURE OF DENIAL AND COVER UP BY THE COMPANY AND BY OWNERS.THERE ARE NO INDEPENDENT DEALERSHIPS THAT COULD REPORT PROBLEMS. EX-EMPLOYEES REPORT A DICTATORIAL WORK ENVIRONMENT THAT DISCOURAGES REPORTING OF PROBLEMS. EVEN ON THE TESLA INTERNET FORUMS OWNERS THAT SPEAK ABOUT DEFECTS ARE ABUSED AND INTIMIDATED AND ACCUSED OF MAKING FALSE REPORTS IN ORDER TO DRIVE DOWN THE SHARE PRICE. PLEASE INSPECT SOME OF THESE CRASHED CARS AND ALSO SOME RANDOM SAMPLES OF THE FLEET FOR PROBLEMS IN THE SUSPENSION AND FOR SEIZED BRAKE CALIPERS AS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED. EXAMPLE BEING THE CPO CAR DELIVERED WITH SEIZED CALIPERS. HTTPS://TESLAMOTORSCLUB.COM/TMC/THREADS/4-BENT-WHEELS.75765/ CUBLDR97, AUG 18, 2016 I PURCHASED A CPO 2013 MODEL S85 IN FEB OF THIS YEAR. HERE IS WHAT I GOT IN AN EMAIL... THE TECHNICIAN ALSO NOTICED ALL 4 CALIPER PISTONS ARE SEIZED AND THE SWAY BAR LINK HAS EXCESSIVE PLAY."

Attachments

• Keefscomplaint.jpg
    Keefscomplaint.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 68
Very few people scour those complaints, the media can also see crazy and haven't picked this up despite their love for all things Tesla, and I'm confident that the NTSA people give them the appropriate level of attention.
I wouldn't worry about it. As much as he's trying, I doubt he's had any effect at all on the share price.

He also claims elsewhere that Space-X faked the barge landings.

And why not? With today's technology it would be easier than faking the moon landing which was extremely difficult (yet well done and almost convincing)!o_O

EDIT: @AMPd seems to have beat me to the proverbial punch on this thought line. I ended up reading in reverse order. But, I learned something in the process: I had never heard Musk mentioned but it all makes sense now,

Better the individual in question have this outlet where they think they can have an effect rather than some other forum where someone might take them seriously.

This idiot is getting his nonsense posted on the nhtsa site. Who knows how many people are reading this stuff.
Buyers and investors might get nervous.
I'm not going to give this maniac any more publicity. He's just posted some more crap about the autopilot. What is wrong with nhtsa?