Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BOISE IDAHO. Test drive needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Friends
I am from Switzerland and have an X and an S myself. I am currently in BOISE Idaho and a friend of mine here is a complete fan of Tesla.
It would be cool if someone in the area could take half an hour for a short testdrive.

thanks
stefan

@Rocky_H I pulled this thread up via a quick google search.

I am new to the forum and living near Boise Idaho.

My in-laws are about to make a terrible mistake........buy a Porsche.
I have convinced them to hold off until I can find a Model X ( preferably) or model S for them to test drive.
But they’re looking at Black Friday special at the Porsche dealer and want to make a decision by Friday/Saturday November 29th/30th 2019

I hope you or someone you know can help!

I’d be happy to compensate you for your time.
Let me know! Thank you!

@Rocky_H I pulled this thread up via a quick google search.

I am new to the forum and living near Boise Idaho.

My in-laws are about to make a terrible mistake........buy a Porsche.
I have convinced them to hold off until I can find a Model X ( preferably) or model S for them to test drive.
But they’re looking at Black Friday special at the Porsche dealer and want to make a decision by Friday/Saturday November 29th/30th 2019

I hope you or someone you know can help!

I’d be happy to compensate you for your time.
Let me know! Thank you!
Huh, Wednesday night before Thanksgiving weekend. Lovely impulse car shopping. So, what did they get? I'm always willing to take people out for test drives and talk about the cars generally, but with my car getting near 6 years old, it doesn't have a lot of the features people would be wanting to evaluate in newer Teslas--no dual motor or autopilot functions, etc.

Huh, Wednesday night before Thanksgiving weekend. Lovely impulse car shopping. So, what did they get? I'm always willing to take people out for test drives and talk about the cars generally, but with my car getting near 6 years old, it doesn't have a lot of the features people would be wanting to evaluate in newer Teslas--no dual motor or autopilot functions, etc.

Luckily I was able to hold them off and meanwhile found an owner of a model X and model S willing to take us on a drive this weekend.

Thank you so much for getting back!!