Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boot Liner (M3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at boot linersd for the M£ I can see different shapes? I presume that the shape of the boot chnaghed at some point - when? Below are pics from the Tesla web site which I presume are the coreect shape for the 2022 model? And, I presume the other (more rounded) shapes available will not fit?

Attachments

• TBL_$130.png
    TBL_$130.png
    564.6 KB · Views: 113
  • TFL_$70.png
    TFL_$70.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 88
It comes down to whether you trust the supplier (often Chinese) on Amazon. We bought the MaxSpider ones, which are great quality and fit perfectly: Maxspider 3D boot mat. There are plenty of cheaper, rubber ones available. Others might be able to recommend.

If you are looking for proper winter mats (for use in snowy areas or if you get often end up with muddy boots) the MaxSpider ones (or similar shaped, fitted mats) are worth it in my opinion. TeslaBjorn https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD3YwI6vR9BSHufERd4sqwQ has reviews.

It comes down to whether you trust the supplier (often Chinese) on Amazon. We bought the MaxSpider ones, which are great quality and fit perfectly: Maxspider 3D boot mat. There are plenty of cheaper, rubber ones available. Others might be able to recommend.
There's my problem . . the £137 Maxspider boot liner in your link is the same shape as the £40 Amazon liner in my pic and both those are a different dhape than the pic of the $130 liner on the Tesla web site

There's my problem . . the £137 Maxspider boot liner in your link is the same shape as the £40 Amazon liner in my pic and both those are a different dhape than the pic of the $130 liner on the Tesla web site
The liner on the Tesla site and the Maxpider liners look the same shape to me, although from a different perspective. Certainly, the Maxpider fits the space exactly. I guess the Tesla one will do as well. Anyway, I'm sure that the boot shape didn't change with the 2021 update.