Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Browser Stuck On Teslapage.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys,
Got my model 3 yesterday. Thought i would try www.teslapage.com. Unfortunately i keep looping on the error message: "this page won't work without access to location data".
I can only click ok, and it keeps trying to load the page, hitting the same error message.

I don't know how to enable location data. Was thinking it should be automatic. I'd just like to get out of this site.

I rebooted the screen (long press on left and right buttons). Unfortunately the browser always restarts on the last page visited. Is there a way to avoid that ?

Thanks !

try just typing another page into the browser. I have no idea what teslapage dot com is (writing it that way so it doesnt possibly become a link here).
Yeah i tried maybe 50 times before i could actually do it. Each time i clicked ok to the error message it would reload the same. Only once could i clear the address with the x on the right before it loaded the page. Once done i could get the keyboard to pop up and was able to go to Google. That was scary, took me maybe 20 minutes to exit this loop...

Thanks