Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BSA Electronics Dryer Buddy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This account (Balto) was created between the time period of emails between us, with only a few post, was this just to bash me?
It sure looks like that's the case. Someone created an alt account just to bash BSA Electronics; they made a total of four posts, three of which were to bash BSA, looks like the fourth was made in error, thinking they were logged into their primary account at the time. Hasn't logged in since the date of last post.

Always good to hear both sides of a situation.

The stats app is wigging out and not consistently counting my kwh.
Same thing has been happening to me. Even worse, the app has forgotten the last 30 days of data, and I can't get it back. It hasn't recognized one charging session in the last ten days, either.

It sure looks like that's the case. Someone created an alt account just to bash BSA Electronics; they made a total of four posts, three of which were to bash BSA, looks like the fourth was made in error, thinking they were logged into their primary account at the time. Hasn't logged in since the date of last post.

Always good to hear both sides of a situation.

Same thing has been happening to me. Even worse, the app has forgotten the last 30 days of data, and I can't get it back. It hasn't recognized one charging session in the last ten days, either.
Ya I give up. The creator of the app made some suggestions to me via email to make the app work better but perhaps it’s also on Tesla’s end that’s causing weirdness on the app so who knows. Not trying to Knock the app. I’ve tried his fix but no dice. I’d totally buy it again because it has so many features that the tesla app lacks including Apple Watch support. But for tracking kwh use it’s too inconsistent.

Yah it is. I’m looking forward to the buddy dryer. I got the cheapest 14-50 model. Plus it will allow me some flexibility in the future when I get another EV by being able to send the unit back to the maker and add upgrades and options, like second screen, auto switch function, etc....

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier