Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bug or missing feature, steering wheel not being restore in driving profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this used to work, but my steering wheel is not being push in and out of the right position upon the change in driver profile. Can someone confirm if this is suppose to happen? It is moving up and down properly, just not in and out when i change profile.

I think this used to work, but my steering wheel is not being push in and out of the right position upon the change in driver profile. Can someone confirm if this is suppose to happen? It is moving up and down properly, just not in and out when i change profile.
My steering wheel also stopped going in and out on the exit/enter profiles. As it doesn't effect my exit and still changes for my spouse, I figured it's less wear and tear on the steering wheel components and thought it was a feature enhancement.

I had to delete and reestablish my profile to get mine to work again (loaner 90D) - sometimes it does not reset properly from Easy Exit for me...seat too...