Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Burbank Charging etiquette

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This just an observation, I'm sitting at the Burbank Supercharger, in the wife's MX charging up for the weekend. It's approximately 8:10pm and I'm pulling down the sun visor because the 4 cars (X & S's) parked in front of us all have their headlights on lighting up our and two cars on either side of us like a police helicopter.

Just a thought... out of courtesy turn your headlights off! In case you don't know how, I had to learn too, tap the controls icon then tap Headlights OFF! The settings go back to AUTO when you turn on your car again and you help save the eyes of those of us in the stalls charging! Thanks

Wow no kidding. I do that all the time when I pull up to my white garage door and the headlight reflection is blinding.

You know I think it was at the Burbank Supercharger that we put up the sun visor because of the same situation you described. But it was 1 in the morning.

Maybe Burbank folks are just rude, or stupid, or both?

EDIT: Upon thinking about what I wrote, I wanted to apologize to Burbank folks that are not how I described. But I really think that the Burbank SC is the suckiest SC in the world.

EDIT 2: Second-suckiest. First is Quartzsite!

Last edited:
Wow no kidding. I do that all the time when I pull up to my white garage door and the headlight reflection is blinding.

You know I think it was at the Burbank Supercharger that we put up the sun visor because of the same situation you described. But it was 1 in the morning.

Maybe Burbank folks are just rude, or stupid, or both?

EDIT: Upon thinking about what I wrote, I wanted to apologize to Burbank folks that are not how I described. But I really think that the Burbank SC is the suckiest SC in the world.

EDIT 2: Second-suckiest. First is Quartzsite!
We've come along way from turning a knob or turn signal stalk any other super charger locations experience this issue?

This has to come in second to that I guess...from Gilroy SC...the car to the right had to carefully back in between the car on the left in the photo and one on his right that was pulled in straight...awkward angle. But it was the last of the 16 available stalls with one not working when he got there.

IMG_3158.JPG

This just an observation, I'm sitting at the Burbank Supercharger, in the wife's MX charging up for the weekend. It's approximately 8:10pm and I'm pulling down the sun visor because the 4 cars (X & S's) parked in front of us all have their headlights on lighting up our and two cars on either side of us like a police helicopter.

Just a thought... out of courtesy turn your headlights off! In case you don't know how, I had to learn too, tap the controls icon then tap Headlights OFF! The settings go back to AUTO when you turn on your car again and you help save the eyes of those of us in the stalls charging! Thanks

You're supercharging in your home town?