TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Buy a tesla win a free tesla

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by Bheuring, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

ok here is the deal I own my 2013 p85 title in hand so I can do what ever I want with it so when you buy a new tesla please use my referral
    robert1363 Please I live in Ohio so as the contest goes I have a alright shot off wining a new p100d if I win I will take all the names off people who used my referral (I just called tesla they said ever time some one uses my referral I would get a email off who it is) I will do a live stream drawing who ever I pick I will give my p85

• Like x 1
  2. JRD1

JRD1 Member

Unless something has changed the referral awards are not allowed in Ohio

3. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Oh no let me check with tesla I just got off the phone with them

4. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

Also on your MyTesla site, you can see the names of those using your referrals.
    I've never got an email notifying me of my referrals (perhaps somethign new), but I can see them listed on my account.

5. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Ok that will work to I still have to call tesla but I think I can't win any way

6. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Time to move to Michigan

• Funny x 1
  7. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

You have Oregon also in your location.......is that legit? Better use it if you want to win!

"The customer is responsible for all taxes and local requirements and fees. Program and awards are conditional on and subject to local laws and regulations. Unfortunately, Ohio and Virginia residents are not eligible for awards"

8. JRD1

JRD1 Member

Oregon is also a city in Ohio

• Informative x 1
  9. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

HA HA HA.....stupid me. Thx.

10. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Ok just got off the phone with tesla I maybe in a little luck because I live so close to Michigan I my only need to change my adress and Residents which is not that hard

11. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

I will post as soon as I find out

12. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Huh... "a alright shot"? Care to elaborate?

You're up against 30,000 to 40,000 other "entries" (assuming every new car sold is sold with a referral code). Assuming you get the max referrals of 8, that's a one in 5,000 chance. I wouldn't call that "a alright shot" for sure. Changing your state of residence seems like a lot of hassle for what's a pretty long shot at winning a Tesla.

• Like x 1
  13. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Supporting Member

He's not going to elaborate, Hank, because if he did he'd have to say something like, "Yeah, I don't have much of a chance at winning the Tesla, and I know that. I'm just using this as a silly ploy to try to get referrals from people who don't really understand things like math."

Is this kind of post even allowed on TMC? I thought posts begging for referrals were supposed to be limited to the referrals thread.

• Funny x 1
  14. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Lol u got to stay positive
    Changing my state of resistance is not to hard Especially if it's just a adress change thats easy I live pretty close to the boarder now and most off my family live in Michigan and I have lived there before hey some ones got to win just thought this was a good ideal and it could be a win win a win for me and a win for who ever gets my car

15. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Not some ploy
    And didn't know there was a referral thread or I would off put it there if u tell me How I will take it down and put it there

16. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Supporting Member

Congratulations!

I think you have won today's award for most errors in the fewest characters.

Today's prize, which you have to find and pay for yourself, is "Joe's Handy-Dandy Guide To Punctuation."

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  17. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

But actually changing your legal residence? That affects your state (and federal) income taxes, health insurance, car insurance, car registration, etc. Or are you just lying to Tesla that you've changed your residence?

18. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

No I wasn't lying to tesla I called them today and asked them what I would have to do to make it legit they said they would send me a email
    And believe me I would love to take this down and repost it when I find out if I can even win

19. Max*

Max* Not Banned

Just want a front row seat in this epic thread. : popcorn :

• Like x 1
  20. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Thank you

• Funny x 1