Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buy a tesla win a free tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok here is the deal I own my 2013 p85 title in hand so I can do what ever I want with it so when you buy a new tesla please use my referral
robert1363 Please I live in Ohio so as the contest goes I have a alright shot off wining a new p100d if I win I will take all the names off people who used my referral (I just called tesla they said ever time some one uses my referral I would get a email off who it is) I will do a live stream drawing who ever I pick I will give my p85

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Ok that will work to I still have to call tesla but I think I can't win any way
You have Oregon also in your location.......is that legit? Better use it if you want to win!

"The customer is responsible for all taxes and local requirements and fees. Program and awards are conditional on and subject to local laws and regulations. Unfortunately, Ohio and Virginia residents are not eligible for awards"

so as the contest goes I have a alright shot off wining a new p100d if

Huh... "a alright shot"? Care to elaborate?

You're up against 30,000 to 40,000 other "entries" (assuming every new car sold is sold with a referral code). Assuming you get the max referrals of 8, that's a one in 5,000 chance. I wouldn't call that "a alright shot" for sure. Changing your state of residence seems like a lot of hassle for what's a pretty long shot at winning a Tesla.

Reactions: Max*

You're up against 30,000 to 40,000 other "entries" (assuming every new car sold is sold with a referral code). Assuming you get the max referrals of 8, that's a one in 5,000 chance. I wouldn't call that "a alright shot" for sure. Changing your state of residence seems like a lot of hassle for what's a pretty long shot at winning a Tesla.

He's not going to elaborate, Hank, because if he did he'd have to say something like, "Yeah, I don't have much of a chance at winning the Tesla, and I know that. I'm just using this as a silly ploy to try to get referrals from people who don't really understand things like math."

Is this kind of post even allowed on TMC? I thought posts begging for referrals were supposed to be limited to the referrals thread.

• Funny
Reactions: Max*

Lol u got to stay positive
Changing my state of resistance is not to hard Especially if it's just a adress change thats easy I live pretty close to the boarder now and most off my family live in Michigan and I have lived there before hey some ones got to win just thought this was a good ideal and it could be a win win a win for me and a win for who ever gets my car

He's not going to elaborate, Hank, because if he did he'd have to say something like, "Yeah, I don't have much of a chance at winning the Tesla, and I know that. I'm just using this as a silly ploy to try to get referrals from people who don't really understand things like math."

Is this kind of post even allowed on TMC? I thought posts begging for referrals were supposed to be limited to the referrals thread.
Not some ploy
And didn't know there was a referral thread or I would off put it there if u tell me How I will take it down and put it there

Lol u got to stay positive
Changing my state of resistance is not to hard Especially if it's just a adress change thats easy I live pretty close to the boarder now and most off my family live in Michigan and I have lived there before hey some ones got to win just thought this was a good ideal and it could be a win win a win for me and a win for who ever gets my car

Congratulations!

I think you have won today's award for most errors in the fewest characters.

Today's prize, which you have to find and pay for yourself, is "Joe's Handy-Dandy Guide To Punctuation."