Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
California There is Hope! Just received my Vin, I called my Local Center and I am Scheduled for Delivery this Saturday!

Order Details: 1/26, MY LR, Midnight Silver, BLK interior, 7 seats, Full Self Driving, no hitch, 20” wheels. Location: Santa Barbara

****Vin143

Reactions: asaulo1
California There is Hope! Just received my Vin, I called my Local Center and I am Scheduled for Delivery this Saturday!

Order Details: 1/26, MY LR, Midnight Silver, BLK interior, 7 seats, Full Self Driving, no hitch, 20” wheels. Location: Santa Barbara

****Vin143
Can I ask when you completed all the necessary financing steps, etc.? it seems that that's what they are looking at before being assigned a VIN and not when your order was placed.

Can I ask when you completed all the necessary financing steps, etc.? it seems that that's what they are looking at before being assigned a VIN and not when your order was placed.
I ordered 1/26 but finalized my financing options 1/28. Original estimate delivery was 2/9-3/9 on 2/15 it disappeared and had no more estimate or vin until today. I just submitted the final payment today. Hope that answers your question.

Reactions: asaulo1
I also just got my VIN... 139xxx range. Ironically, it wasn't listed earlier this morning on my account when I checked it, but alas it's there this afternoon.

Haven't setup a delivery date yet or heard from my SA, but I did reach out to the delivery center and they sent a message to my SA so I guess we'll wait and see if/when he calls me to discuss a delivery date.

I'm hoping I can do a home delivery again like I was able to do last year.

Reactions: Axeman and EV-uhh