Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the same email. I tried crossing out all of them.

I was thinking of doing the same thing, but didn't want to miss out on an available date.
It asked me for days I'm NOT Available 22 -31st.

Then all of the sudden, this morning, i received an email to schedule date and time for the 20th and 21st.. Wow, i'm shocked given Tesla's delivery timing so far.

Good luck!

I was thinking of doing the same thing, but didn't want to miss out on an available date.

Then all of the sudden, this morning, i received an email to schedule date and time for the 20th and 21st.. Wow, i'm shocked given Tesla's delivery timing so far.

Did you end up blocking any of the dates? Also sooooooooooo jelly!!! Still no email or text or phone call for me :/

• Love
Reactions: Duckster
I gotta say, since ordering on 10/25, this entire experience has been a sh*t show. Hopefully it isn't indicative of the company as a whole. Very little criticism of the company on this site but, if there was any true competition, people wouldn't put up with this.
I agree. It's amazing how far behind established car companies are. There really is NO competition, so we're willing to put up with a lot.

All that said, I just got my delivery scheduled for Friday at Marina Del Rey, so I'm kind of floating right now.

10/25 SR+, White/black, 18", FSD

Good luck!

At this point I’m starting to think my SR+ isn’t going to make it by the EOD and my SA is just bullshiting me. Not happy seeing people ordered last week get theirs without a problem and the Bay Area is gonna be SOL when it comes to the tax credit.

It may be a waste of time but ill go to small claims court to get the 100 dollars back based on false advertising just to waste some of Tesla’s money sending a lawyer down

Reactions: Punjabi510
I am headed over Pacheco Pass (highway 152) toward Gilroy and just saw 6 truckloads of Teslas. I5 south is about to be flooded with Teslas bound for So Cal.

Unless weather related or an accident, and based on past quarters as well, I believe everyone will get their cars unless they have a scheduling conflict themselves preventing YE delivery. I get people unfamiliar with how this happens each quarter can’t believe it will happen but it does. Really. Such nastiness from some which I’ll attribute to nervousness but don’t be and just get ready for a new car unlike one you’ve had before if not already a Tesla owner.

Reactions: jmcmill
aww yeah. Time did not forget California

A13C7AD4-87D5-4C7C-962D-355AF330FA61.jpeg